Monday, April 11, 2011

9 month stats :)

Luke had his 9 month check-up today...

It was an easy appt...no shots, just a litte prick in his foot to check for anemia...it showed his iron levels were good.  The doctor said he looked great and he is right on target!  Luke was so cooperative for the nurse and doctor...I of course look like a liar when I say how he won't sit still...lol.  I even got to actually look into his mouth to see that he is getting all 4 of his top teeth in! (I though it was just 2!)  No wonder he has been chewing on me and everything else in sight!

STATS: 20 lbs 12 oz (50%)
           29 in (75%)

I was also told that Luke is cleared to eat anything we eat...so crazy!  I just stocked up on baby food yesterday (of course) so I will finish it up and give him some big boy food too!  I can't believe its already time!  He will still continue to have his bottles, but by a year he should be on only a sippy cup :)  My little guy is just growing up way toooooo fast!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow, I can't believe he can have big boy food! So, I bought some banana puffs today for Tucker to try...we'll have to practice it!
    He wouldn't pick them up! Then, when I gave him part of one, he shuddered and gagged! LOL! Maybe he doesn't like banana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the new pics!! the black & white one from a few posts ago of the 3 of you is amazing. the FL pics are so great too and it looks like an awesome vaca. the ones of Luke on the beach in that button up shirt are priceless. i hope you're getting some of those framed!! so exciting he can eat grown up food now - I bet he'll be excited :)

    ReplyDelete