Monday, September 20, 2010

back to work I go...

So last week was my first week back to work.  It was definitely not easy to leave my little guy, I love being with him all day!  I think the anticipation made everything worse...at least I have a few days under my belt now!  The first day back was actually the easiest I think...I love everyone that I work with so that makes it extremely better than if I dreaded going in everyday!  I know that I don't have much of a choice for the time being so I/we are trying to make the best of it.  I'm sure I am struggling a lot more than Luke :)  I hate only being with that sweet angel for just a few hours!  I am very grateful that I have such a nice schedule though and I am off on Mondays! 

Well Luke is just doing wonderful...I feel like everday there is something new!  He has been so happy lately!  Totally full of smiles!  We love it!!  It is the best feeling to have him look at you and give you such a big smile!  He is definitely turning into a drool machine...and blowing bubbles like nobody's business :)  It is so cute!  Have I ever said that I LOVE being a mom!!!!  Luke is also starting to copy us too.  We go back and forth with coos and little happy screams and all that fun stuff!  I know I have said how much Luke loves bathtime...and its just getting better...he is starting to wiggle around and make little splashes :) (oh the little things in life...)

Here are a few pics of the Lukester...


Luke hanging out while I went through his closet...amazing how we are already retiring some clothes...our little chunker!  I had put the keys in his lap and when I turned around he had picked them up all by himself...so proud! I think he is advanced...lol!

still hanging on...

of course bay made the photo shoot...she was chillin' with us too :)
wild man with his keys and piggy!
two peas and a pod...
love him :)

The new thing is for Luke to sit in the bumbo while we eat!  He was so happy that night...nothing like the best free entertainment ever!

his hair was actually staying down...doesn't seem right
without him lookin' like a wild man ;)

It was so great this weekend to spend some time with my little fam...I don't think I have ever looked so forward to the weekend!!!  On Saturday we went to Ball State to watch our friend Brandt's highschool team play...Adam totally loved watching football with his little boy :) It was so cute!

this is from my phone...it was pretty warm and sunny!
his hat is still too big, but it served its purpose

another pic from my phone...our little happy chunker :)

 

1 comment:

  1. love the new pics!!! how funny that his hair was laying down flat in that one at the end. i hope your transition has been getting a little smoother and that you enjoyed your monday yesterday :) give Luke man a kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete