Saturday, September 11, 2010

randoms...

I don't really have anything exciting to report today :)  I haven't been feeling too hot so we have kinda just been veggin' out (at least whenever Luke wants too ;)  It is definitely different being sick and having a baby!  Even though I don't really feel good, I don't really get to be "sick".  There is no more just sleeping all day and laying in bed thats for sure!  I still have a little man that requires all of my attention no matter how I am feeling!  He wants to eat, play, bounce and have dance parties regardless of me feeling yucky! Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to complain...I wouldn't trade it for the world...its just so crazy how someone so little can turn your world upsidedown.  Gotta LOVE it!


I did take a few pics today though...






I also had some fun taking pics of Luke and Baylee...which I have to say that I am so excited how well Bay has adjusted to having Luke around!  I was so worried that she was going to be so jealous and act out because she wasn't going to be getting all of our attention.  She has been great!  She follows us everywhere...no matter how many times I am in and out of Luke's room and up and down the stairs...she is there with us! So cute!  I wouldn't say she is abused now that Lukey is here...she still gets a lot of love!

Baylee just let Luke lean right on her and didn't even move :)


Luke has totally found his hands...or should I say his fist

Bay getting some one on one with her dad :)

Our little stud muffin :)
all ready to head over to adam's cousin's to see the fam!

p.s. on a side note:  on our way there we passed two pigs playing with a cow!! they were literally chasing each other around...lol.  I just coundn't get over it!  It was so cute!
(I know Adam is going to make fun of me for writing this, but I didn't know that pigs and cows played together...haha)

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I was thinking about that the other day- how weird it would be to be sick with a baby! Great job on snapping some cute pics, though!!!

    I love the pictures of Luke and Katelyn in the previous post! I'm not sure how I missed that one, but they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know cows and pigs played together either! It made me crack up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blog - it is great seeing Luke man grow - it really helps me to feel connected. He is such a pistol. i loved the pics of him watching the game - that was so Michael. If it had a ball he was interested from baby on. i cant wait to see if you can get thru the produce dept without him thinking all the apples, oranges are balls.... you have a little time on that one. Really enjoyed the pics Kar (truck). keep em coming. love you sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete