Sunday, September 12, 2010

lets go colts!

Today started off great...Luke slept from 9:40pm last night till 7 this morning!  If only I would go to bed right when I put Luke down...I am really going to have to get better at that!  I would be super rested if I slept those hours too! 

We of course had to take pics in our colts gear!  Today was Luke's first colts game experience! (It would of been better if they won, but on the bright side, I got some cute pics of the Luke man :) 


okay mom...that's enough...
my little stud...i'm so lucky!

gotta love em'
Luke was totally watching the game...lol! Even when we had him laying on his floor gym he totally bypassed his toys and focused on the tube!  (definitely made his daddy very happy :)
totally focused....
come on "D" get it together...
just chillin' in my bumbo watching the game...
lookin' good in brandt's colts hat
what up?


brandt came over to watch the game...


chick magnet sweats...courtesty of auntie linds
my guys :)
so we used the timer on our camera for the first time today so that we could get a family pic!  adam's head got cut off...pretty good first try though :)
got it...
and again...our fam :)
and Luke says were done...lol
have I mentioned how much Luke loves bathtime...happy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment